Serves all sorts but really lives for pizza — any flavour you like.
The Forequarter or the QUARTO ANTERIORE (as our Italian friends would say) is upfront about its versatility. Antipasto, charcuterie, dips (sheep, of course), fruit pastes, formaggio and fromage. Oh, and cheese will work just as well on your Forequarter. Cakes also stand out from the crowd when presented on your Forequarter, did we mention it’s up upfront about its versatility?
Crafted by hoof* The Forequarter is made from sustainable Sugar Gum and ethically sourced Red Ironbark all from Central Victoria, Australia.
*Ok so it’s crafted by hand, by a bloke, named Doug. With his hands.
Board Size 350mm diameter x 15mm
|Dimensions||350 x 350 x 15 mm|
|Feet Colour Options||
White Coral, Slate Grey, Sky Blue, Prussian Blue, Teal Green, Daisy Yellow
Sugar Gum with Red Iron Bark Strip
Oiling your board
We recommend oiling your board fortnightly for the first month, monthly for the next six months and then every three months.
Use coconut oil or grape-seed oil — available at most supermarkets.
Cleaning your board
It’s important to clean your board regularly to avoid lingering bacteria, we recommend using a mix of salt and lemon.
1. Rinse the board under warm water.
2. Sprinkle coarse salt all over the surface.
3. Squeeze the juice from half of a lemon onto the board.
4. Use a small scrubbing brush to work the salt and lemon into the board, this helps get rid of any residual food and sanitizes the board.
5. Rinse the board under hot water.
6. Wipe dry with one of our lambtastic tea towel’s.
7. Let the board dry in an upright position.
Note: The Forequarter is a serving plate, not a utility board, so don’t go chopping, slicing or dicing otherwise you’ll scratch the buggery out of it!